UK wide truck advertising
HaulinAds offer a flexible approach to building your advertising campaign; whether it’s the number of vehicles, choice of format, duration of campaign, or indeed targeting specific geographical locations.
If you’re looking at reaching an audience of millions, the UK’s motorway and major road network are some of the most densely populated highways in the world. In 2017 the network accounted for 65.8% of the 327.1 billion vehicle miles travelled, yet accounted for only 12.7% of the UK’s roads. (source: DfT).
Millions of people use the network every day for commuting, or travelling for business or leisure. Two thirds of the population live outside the major conurbations (source ONS) and it is not easy to reaching these people through traditional billboards or commercial radio.
Media-free environment: Billboard companies are forbidden to build poster sites on our major roads, so apart from a few shabby signs seen in fields, which do not portray a good brand image, there is nothing for the motorist to see. Most trucks are bland so when there is a compelling image on a truck it immediately stands out. There are very few other places with such a huge audience that are clutter-free from other advertising.
- On the road 7 days a week
- Covering approximately 2,000 miles a week
- Travel most motorways and principal routes
- Distributing goods to and from ports, distribution centres, wholesale and high street stores, manufacturing sites etc.
- Reaching over 172 different towns and cities.
- On the road 6 days a week (Mon to Sat from 6am to as late as 9pm)
- Delivers to thousands of convenience stores in high street and side street locations as well as 1/3rd or the UK’s Forecourts.
- Some stores receive multiple deliveries per day
- Most deliveries take place between 6am-9pm
- Over 6300 distribution points from 5 distribution centres.
- Each truck averages 1,000 miles a week
020 8798 0893